Welcome back to Counting to 5, a podcast about the United States Supreme Court.
In this episode I review eleven newly granted Supreme Court cases that will likely be heard during the Court’s April oral argument session.
Livestream 003 — New Cert Grants:
- Archived Livestream: YouTube Link
Cases Granted January 12, 2018:
Abbott v. Perez
WesternGeco LLC v. ION Geophysical Corp.
Lamar, Archer & Cofrin, LLP v. Appling
Animal Science Products, Inc. v. Hebei Welcome Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Lagos v. United States
Lucia v. Securities and Exchange Commission
Washington v. United States
Pereira v. Sessions
South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.
Wisconsin Central Ltd. v. United States
Chavez-Meza v. United States
January 25, 2018, 9:00 pm ET: YouTube Link
Counting to 5:
- Show Notes: Countingto5.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Countingto5
- Twitter: @Countingto5
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 774-2-COUNT-5 (774-226-8685)
- Patreon: patreon.com/countingto5
- iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/counting-to-5/id1164291244
- Stitcher: stitcher.com/podcast/counting-to-5
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCxZRBuNCgbBUSHgAbQvAuuQ