Welcome back to Counting to 5, a podcast about the United States Supreme Court.
In this episode, we continue our preview of the upcoming October 2017 Supreme Court term, looking at a case on the Court’s docket about arbitration agreements.
Counting to 5 Livestream – October Week 1 Preview:
On Friday, September 29th, at 11:00 am Eastern Time, Counting to 5 will be streaming live on Youtube. We’ll be discussing each of the cases set for oral argument in the first week of the Court’s new term, previewing some of the most-anticipated cases coming later this term, and answering viewer questions submitted via Youtube Live Chat.
Please join us!
- Friday, September 29, 2017, 11:00 am ET
- YouTube Livestream
Consolidated arbitration cases:
- SCOTUSBlog Case Page: Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis
- SCOTUSBlog Case Page: Ernst & Young LLP v. Morris
- SCOTUSBlog Case Page: National Labor Relations Board v. Murphy Oil USA, Inc.
Counting to 5:
- Show Notes: Countingto5.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Countingto5
- Twitter: @Countingto5
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 774-2-COUNT-5 (774-226-8685)
- Patreon: patreon.com/countingto5
- iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/counting-to-5/id1164291244
- Stitcher: stitcher.com/podcast/counting-to-5
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCxZRBuNCgbBUSHgAbQvAuuQ